Multiport valves are used primarily to simplify pipe and valve systems by replacing multiple two-way valves and automation devices with one multiport valve. Multiport valves minimize dead legs, optimize drain ability, simplify system validation and provide a reduced envelope profile for easier installation and safer operation in constrained spaces.
Customized configurations for complex challenges minimize system welds and their associated quality problems. They reduce the risk of leak paths and solve space constraint problems.
Our designed multiport valves are easy to operate and provide excellent sealing capability for multiple applications.
A multiport valve has a rinse setting which is basically a filter to waste setting that runs the water forward through the filter and then sends it to the waste line so that any debris that may have collected is not sent back to the pool.
- Available in sizes of 20nb, 25nb and 40nb (for Filters and Softeners)
- Available in top mounted and side mounted models for all sizes.
- Available for up flow or down flow filters and softener.
- All top mount type valves supplied with top and bottom strainers and suitable adapters to fit either 2½” or 4″ opening vessels.
- In out adaptors with top and bottom strainers available.
- All valves in PP, PTFE and ABS material
- Available size for Filters and Softners: 20 NB, 25 NB, 40 NB, 50 NB and 65 NB