SAMR membrane pressure vessels are manufactured by computer controlled filament winding machine and associated high precision processing equipment. With a team of skilled technical experts in the field of computer controlled machines, and with all the state-of -art processing machines in-house, SAMR offers a range of high quality membrane housings in various colors including white, blue and grey as per customer’s choice.
- Available in End Port and Side Port configurations.
- Internal diameter is mirror finished to a tolerance of ±0.1mm facilitating easy loading & unloading of membranes.
- External surfaces are highly polished & coated with high-gloss polyurethane paints for UV resistance & excellent aesthetics.
- End Cap assembly comprises of a single piece moulded seal plate, a unique high quality seal ring, a heavy duty aluminium bearing plate and a 3 turn stainless steel locking ring. This unique design facilitates easy removal and insertion of the end cap without any special tools, making it very user-friendly.
- Permeate Port comprises a standard 1” half union . Other options of 1 1/1" BSP(M) threads and 1" BSP(F) threads are also available. (NPT threads provided on request).
- 8" membrane housings are available from 1 element to 8 elements with pressure ratings of 250psi, 450psi, 600psi,1000psi and 1200 psi.
- All models are supplied with saddle and SS straps.
- Victolic couplings available on request