Big Blue Filter housings can be used for high flow applications and have a rugged construction for outdoor applications. They can be used for whole house filtration, commercial applications, pre-filtration for RO and ultrafiltration applications .
Big Blue filter housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications. Sumps are constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene.
The high-flow polypropylene (HFPP) cap is available with 3/4, 1 or 1-1/2" FPT inlet and outlet ports. The 1-1/4" internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly.
Big Blue housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and come with a pressure relief button. They accept a wide variety of 4-1/2" diameter cartridges.
Features & Specifications:
- Available in 10 and 20 lengths
- Material : Polypropylene (Blue)
- Pressure release for easy cartridge replacement
- Maximum operating pressure 90 PSI (6 BAR)
- Maximum operating temperature 100 Degree F (37 Degree C)
- Burst pressure over 500 PSI (30 BAR)
- Blue sumps with black caps and pressure release
- FNPT pipe threads