SAMR is a company and name to reckon in the industry of Packaged Drinking Water Plant. Water is a necessity of life. We cannot survive without water. Drinking pure water which is free from bacteria and germs is very essential. This requirement of safe and healthy drinking water has increased the demand of packaged drinking water in India. Today the market is crowded with packaged water from different companies. These are available in various packets like tetra pack, small plastic pouches and bottles. But packaged water in bottles is in much demand unlike the rest. So, if you are looking for any Packaged Drinking Water Plant in India, you know SAMR is the name you should trust on.
Following Facilities & machinery will be required to start up a package drinking water project.
- Borewell OR raw water source
- Raw Water Storage Tank as per Plant Capacity
- Constructed Area (Flooring, Walls, ceiling and Partitions as per BIS requirement)
- Power supply
- Laboratories facility (As per BIS requirement)
- RO plant (with Pre filtration, RO system, UV, Ozonation and Storage Tank) (Capacity Liter per hour : 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000 and More)
Packaging Machinery: (As per requirement)
- PET Blow Molding Machine (Capacity Bottle per Hour: 700, 2400, 4800)
- Rinsing, Filling & Capping Machine (for0.5L, 1L & 2 Liter Bottle) with Conveyor, Shrink tunnel and Printer. (Capacity Bottle per Hour: 700, 1400, 2400, 3600)
- Pouch Packing Machine (Capacity Pouch per Hour: 2200)
- 20 Liter Jar Rinsing, Filling and Capping Machine (Capacity Jar Per Hour: 200 )
- Automatic Glass Rinsing, Filling & Sealing (Capacity Cup Per Hour: 1400-1500 )
Blow Molding Unit:
RO & Filling Unit: